Is the second largest in Snina region, many years was in damaged condition. The earliest mention of the cemetery dates from 1865 and 1866, when it was included on the cadastral map of the village. In 2000 it was declared as the Slovak national cultural monument. The cemetery is located on a hill. In the past was enclosed by stone wall. There is around 50 preserved tombstones.
In frame of the project are realized the following works: removal of its recovery raids, dead plants and root systems, restoration of stone fences and cleaning of gravestones from mosses and lichens. Works are realised by local volunteers and two employees in frame of regional employment with financial contribution of Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family in Humenné. Works started in March 2015 and will be completed in November 2015.